Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Le Premier

This blog is a writing exercise for my English class, which is a prep class for A.P. English the following year. I have never been a fan of being forced to write book reports for books I didn't want to read in the first place, so I figured if the books about which I wrote the reports were books I did want to read, the report would be, well, better. As a zealous reader, this should be easy. In my reviews I will include a list of important characters and an analysis of the protagonist, give the book an overall thumbs up or down, and some other stuff that I don't feel like writing right now.

Thus begins the reviews of the LiteraryL33t.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to email me at literaryl33t@gmail.com.

-LL

No comments:

Post a Comment